I just found out what I did wrong that made me couldn't write anything.
I forgot to log in ... that's so stupid. Anyway I can make it right now and I'm so
happy that finally I could share something with you guys.
We are all back to our hometown since about 5 months ago. That's seems to be
pretty fast. I feel like I just came back. Miss you guys a lot.
My life back in Thailand is great so far but it was great after the first 3 months
from the day I came back. It was kind of hell for me. I have already missed the
school for 2 months! Lots of thing to do at that time. Very busy. As soon as I could
finish some works from school there will be more and more to do. A lot of exams
also to be taken. I just couldn't beilive I passed through those crazy times. It came
to the end of hell when the first semester ended and I had a month break.
There was also a lot of great things happened to me even though it was during the period of hell.
First of all, Liverpool FC, which is my favorite soccer team from England as you know,
came to play against Thailand National Team in Bangkok. My aunt got me a VIP ticket
to go watching that game at the stadium close to my house. It was cool! even though
I never got to go on the field to meet with all the players like my aunt told me before but still.
Another great thing would be my friends. so, finally I met with all of them again after 11 months.
They were still pretty much the same but anyway, I feel so happy to meet with them.
A great thing is I don't have to repeat my year in the school so, I could still study in the same
class with all my freinds. We had a lot of parties. This is one thing they have changed.
A year ago they didn't have this many parties and I really like it this way so, we could have
more fun times.
oh yea, the best part is my senior year here is so chill! especially the second semester. I skip
classes like I don't have to study. I just go to the futsal indoor field and play futsal with my
friends. We often do that and the teachers don't care cuz it is the last 2 months in the high school.
We have finished most of the academic things which mean, there will be no more hard study like
the fist semester. The traditional senior's soccer league will start soon.
You guys know right that my school is all boys so, in my class (class of 2010) there are 420 students, devided into 10 rooms, so there are 10 teams in the league. It sounds fun for me!
I just can't wait.
What else you want to know? hmm..... oh, about my relationship, I still cannot really
end up with Jaa yet. I still working on it. It's so hard to make her feel that way. I don't know
It's hard to explain. We don't have much time to meet each other too and also Thai culture
and the parents make it harder. But I will keep trying anyway. She still want to hang out with
me sometimes, if she has time, if I'm not busy and we could do something like go to the movies.
don't know why but I really like her.
For the general stuff like... the weather here now is perfect. Not too hot not too cold.
average of 25 - 26C. and it's windy. The best time to visit Thailand is around this month
til February. After that it will get hotter.
And yea! I have a plan to go back to DC! sometimes between March to April next year.
You guys have to see the pictures of the new Walls! It's awesome! I really want to be at
that place when everyone we know still in the school. I want to go back as soon as I could
cuz I want to meet with all the people I know. If I go back later than this there will be no more people we know in the school. But if just want to go back visiting your host family and travel around it's not matter that you will go back there next year or the next 10 years. Damn!
miss DC a lot! don't you? First meal I would go eating must be at FIVE GUYS for sure! hahah...
Anyway, I have to go to bed. It's late now. Miss you guys a lot! I hope i could get to see all
of you again somewhere, sometimes, at some places. Tony! I wait for you to come to bangkok!
How r u guys doing back in your countries? Share everything man! I will wait to read all of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment