This is kinda sad that this blog looks deserted, so guys, lets start blogging!!!
Well, I'm not much of a writer, but here we go:
Ok, let me start way back in early July. Unlike you guys, I had to attend extra orientation, so after New York, I still have to go back to DC for extra three days, but was OK. I met LC and my host mom for a change. The long trip back home started soon afterward. I don't exactly remember, but it was like 24 hours flights plus like 14 hours transit.
So after the long flights, guess what!? I had to do another orientation in Jakarta. yea, awesome. One funny thing that I remember my friends and I played soccer during the pre-departure orientation a year ago, but contrarily we played football on our post-program orientation. Well, I thought that was quite funny. The bad news was that two of my friends was suspected to be infected by the H1N1 swine influenza. Thus, our whole batch had to undergo some quarantine process, but thankfully everybody was fine eventually.
What now? To be honest I already had forgotten quite a lot of things that happened since I got back. It really felt very quick; believe it or not we've been back for over 4 months. Well, mostly I spend my time in school or home with books and what not. For Indonesians, our senior year is crucial. College admissions are based on your test scores, so you really got to do work hard to get an optimum score.
How about you guys? Whats up?
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We should write more often after this!
ReplyDeleteput the pictures up too!